Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully to understand our ordering, returns, and delivery policies.
ONLINE ORDER AND RETURN POLICIES
Online orders must be returned in FULL, UNOPENED BOXES only in its original packaging and in the same condition as when it was delivered. Partial boxes will not be accepted.
Extra product must be returned to the place of pick‐up/supplier which is Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring.
A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be charged for product returned. No exceptions
Returns on custom and special orders that are being shipped locations outside Alberta, Canada or the United States will charge the customer shipping fees to return product to supplier.
All accessories (including but not limited to T-molding, Reducers, Stair Nosing, Quarter Rounds, Stair Boards, Stair Treads, Custom Made Vent Covers) are Final Sale. No return, no exchanges. If you have questions on this ahead of time, please ask our flooring expert.
NO RETURNS after 30 days of purchase from the delivery date of your order.
The money back Guarantee does not apply to clearance items or Custom Orders.
Once we have received back the items and validated that the above conditions and the Guarantee has been satisfied, your refund will be processed.
48 hour acclimatization of product is recommended prior to installation on most products. Read directions carefully from the box or online before installing.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
Deerfoot Carpet and Flooring has 3 options for shipping & delivery.
- If product is being picked up at the Deerfoot Carpet warehouse, there will be No Additional Shipping Charges.
- If products need to be delivered within the City of Calgary or surrounding areas of the City of Calgary this means product will be brought in to only the main floor of the house/garage DELIVERY CHARGES WILL APPLY based on weight and volume. Other areas … Example: Bsmt, second story, third floor, elevators/dolly etc. could also result in an extra offload Delivery Charge.
- If special circumstances arise for delivery not in the main floor of the house, please contact us directly with concerns. We will accommodate our clients the best way we can.
- Additional charges apply for Delivery with High Rise apartment buildings. Please contact us for a custom quote
- Residential Addresses More Than 160 km Away or Outside Of the Calgary Alberta:
- We gladly offer a third-party delivery services to customers that are more than 160 km away from Deerfoot Carpet and Flooring showroom location or located outside of Alberta. Delivery Charges will apply. We will use the least expensive 3rd party service for delivering in your area safely and professionally.
- In cases above, flooring materials will be delivered and held for customer pick up at our Shippers warehouse. We use different shippers depending on the location you are ordering from. Customers must pick up within 3 days of material arrival. Additional storage charges may apply if not picked up within 3 days, and customer must pay the additional storage charges prior to material release. Current additional storage cost is $10.00/ skid/ day (Subject to change without notice).
We want to make sure that our clients have the best customer service as possible! We offer delivering goods as a convenience to the customer and therefore are not responsible for delays or delivery of any product due to situations out of our control. We will do our best to set a schedule and stick to it. Due to many factors that might occur such as delayed product from manufactures, traffic jams, numbers of companies picking up material prior to us, numbers of staff at manufacturers’ warehouse, etc. we will do our best to honor original delivery of product.